California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act and the similar UK Modern Slavery Act contain mandatory disclosures for medium and large companies related to efforts to detect and eliminate human trafficking and slavery in their supply chains. Human trafficking and slavery are serious issues that are receiving ever-increasing attention from government and consumers.
Claigan’s California Transparency in Supply Act services include:
- Consulting, education and training
- Program review and development
- Verification of suppliers for risk of human trafficking or slavery
- Recommendation of additions to supplier audits
- Gathering of certification from suppliers related to non-use of human trafficking and slavery
- Recommendations for updates to code of conduct and internal accountability
LESS JOURNEY. MORE RESULTS.