California Proposition 65
Proposition 65, passed into California law in 1986, is the most heavily enforced restricted materials compliance requirement in the world. One of the main aims of Prop 65 is to reduce or eliminate exposures to toxic substances that may cause cancer and birth defects through consumer products.
One of the statutory requirements prohibits businesses from knowingly exposing individuals to listed substances without providing a clear and reasonable warning.
Claigan provides a comprehensive array of data gathering, testing and evaluation services related to California Prop 65, including:
- Risk based evaluation and laboratory testing of parts and materials
- Warning and labeling recommendation
Related Claigan services include:
- REACH SVHC and Article 67
- China RoHS
- WEEE instructions for treatment facilities
- Medical device requirements
- EU and US packaging materials restrictions
- EN 50581 technical documentation
Contact Claigan today at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (613) 599-4444 to learn more about how we can help you achieve Proposition 65 compliance.
LESS JOURNEY. MORE RESULTS.