As a global leader in environmental compliance, Claigan has the reach and resources to help our clients secure the results they need, quickly, completely and accurately. Among these state-of-the-art resources are our in-house laboratory and ‘on customer site’ testing for restricted materials compliance requirements.
Claigan’s comprehensive laboratory services include:
- RoHS 2
- RoHS 3
- REACH SVHC
- REACH Restrictions
- California Proposition 65
- EU Persistent Organic Pollutant Directive
- EU and US packaging material restrictions
- EU battery directive
- US, EU, and other global food contacting requirements
- US FDA (latex)
- Health Canada (DEHP and BPA)
- EU MDD material restrictions
- EU MDR (Medical Device Regulation)
- Australia Asbestos
- Prohibition of Certain Toxic Substances Regulations (SCCPs/SCCAs)
Contact Claigan today at email@example.com or +1 (613) 599-4444 to learn more about how we can help you achieve compliance for your product or material.
LESS JOURNEY. MORE RESULTS.