Webinar – Processes for SCIP Compliance
A frank discussion on SCIP processes
On September 23 2020, Claigan Environmental Inc. (www.claigan.com) will present a webinar focusing on the operational processes and practicalities required for SCIP. This webinar will focus on what companies have to do in the real world to be compliant, including SSNs, outputs, budgeting, distributors, and the actual declarations/registration themselves.
The simplified SCIP notification (SSN) requirement has changed the operational landscape for SCIP compliance. No longer is registration the last step and major output. Distributors need the SCIP numbers from their product manufacturers to enter into the SCIP database to get their own SCIP numbers, or they cannot sell the products. This has transformed SCIP from a data exercise by specialists to a more business affecting requirement.
The main topics to be covered in this webinar are –
- Simplified SCIP Notification (SSN)
- Creating a SCIP data set for product
- Creating a list of saleable SKUs to SCIP numbers
- Expectation of distributors and customers
- Communicating requirements to company stakeholder and executives
- Managing diverse business units
- Budgeting frameworks